woensdag 8 februari 2012

Ride the Silver Boom with Endeavour Silver (EXK)

Gold has been riding a phase 2 bull market since it crossed over $US 1000/ounce since 2010. But silver is still in a phase 1 bull market. Nobody is buying silver, you can't buy silver in a bank. But the interest in silver is slowly arising and coming into a phase 2 bull market. As an anecdote I'll tell you a short story of my silver buying experience.

Last year I went on holiday to Hong Kong and the idea to buy silver crossed my mind. So I went to Hang Seng Bank to do the same. They told me they could only buy gold for me, not silver. I was not interested in gold, because I wanted to be invested in the real 10 bagger, which is silver. I asked if they had silver stocks then? Answer, they had none. They didn't have Silvercorp Metals on their Hong Kong stock exchange, which is the best silver producer in China. I was completely flabbergasted. Then next on, I told the clerk to give me gold. Her advice was: "Why buy gold? it is already so high". After hearing this, I immediately knew that the bull market in precious metals hadn't even begun... But let's get back to the silver story.

Historically, Mexico has been the world's largest silver producing country in the world with an annual production of 100 million ounces per annum. So all the silver is in Mexico, if silver goes up in price, Mexico will benefit the most from that. So you got to invest in a company that has its operations primarily in Mexico. Endeavour Silver (EXK) is such a company and is recommended by Peter Schiff (as he disclosed last year that he was (and still is) invested in this stock). To know more about Endeavour Silver please visit the link here.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten